Cartegena in Colombia
Cartagena in Colombia is simply stunning and the best of the former Spanish colonial cities in the Americas. The main attraction is the historic old town, known as the Walled City. Here you can walk amongst the quaint old streets, enjoying beautiful historic architecture, lively street life and fantastic Caribbean food.
Cubik Travel has a range of beautiful studios and apartments right the heart of the walled city (San Diego District). These are located in two buildings which are on the same block. Click for more details below:
3 units in total including:
– A large 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen and double sofa bed. Sleeps 6.
– A large 1 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, a double sofa bed and a balcony. Sleeps 4
– A studio apartment with a bathroom and kitchenette and balcony.
– The studio and 1 bed apartment can be combined via a lockable hotel door to make a 2 bed apartment.
11 units in total with a mixture of apartments and studios. There is a also a communal roof terrace where you can relax, enjoy the sun and meet other guests. Most units have balconies. The units include:
– 9 studios with bathrooms and kitchenettes. Each sleeps 2 guests.
– 2 one bed apartments. Each has two bathrooms, a kitchenette. Each sleeps 4.
– Some of these units can be combined via lockable hotel doors to make a mix of 2 bed apartments and double studios sleeping 4-6 guests.